Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /www/htdocs/w00b205d/webseiten/acidcrew/board/header.php on line 209
Acidcrew - Board

Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00b205d/webseiten/acidcrew/board/functions.php on line 453

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00b205d/webseiten/acidcrew/board/functions.php on line 453

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: THUG PRO
stofman

Mood: JuulDuv @ PS3

[*] posted on 4.2.16 at 15:48 Reply With Quote
THUG PRO

Hey whats up guys!

There is this modifcation of THUG2 with a lot of levels added from thps1 to thp8. The community there seems to be quite active.
I definitely suggest to go check it out.
For more information go to this site
Hope to see some of you pop up there someday :)

Greetings

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
tobsch
Administrator

Mood: la li lu

[*] posted on 29.2.16 at 20:23 Reply With Quote

Yo! Got that shit installed!

Met someone who as seen you online a couple of times, GinG. Not sure how to contact you so we can get some action going, though.

You got FB or Skype or something?

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9238/sigdiablo321.png

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5202/userbaracwm6.png

silly is a state of mind, stupid a way of life.

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."
Barney Stinson
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member tobsch's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger
stofman

Mood: JuulDuv @ PS3

[*] posted on 3.3.16 at 15:36 Reply With Quote

Sure man. Ging just told me he seen u around.
You can skype me on: stof-man or find me 'julian duvaloois'
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Bamba
Super Administrator

Mood: Galactico

[*] posted on 5.3.16 at 21:18 Reply With Quote

I'm amazed you guys still visit here.

I was just around organizing my e-mail accounts on the server and somehow figured I should do a quick check of the website.

Guess I'll have a look at that mod.

Anyways, great to hear from you guys.

http://upload.acidcrew.com/images/1255783641/bamba_s.jpg
the answer to life, the universe, and everything
it´s not important what they do...important is that they do
i have a cup i dont care and you have a cup you dont care so if we calculate cup + cup it could be something amazing
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Bamba's Aim Bamba's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger Bamba's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Back to top 2006-2017 Acidcrew | About | Contact 696865