Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /www/htdocs/w00b205d/webseiten/acidcrew/board/header.php on line 209
Acidcrew - Board

Go To Bottom

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00b205d/webseiten/acidcrew/board/functions.php on line 453

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00b205d/webseiten/acidcrew/board/functions.php on line 453

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: 3 years Acidcrew - Happy birthday
Bamba
Super Administrator

Mood: Galactico

[*] posted on 6.8.09 at 14:08 Reply With Quote
3 years Acidcrew - Happy birthday

Yeah guys its out 3rd birthday.

I'd like to write some stuff about how great we are but seems like im always failing cos of my english skills lol. So just lets say it out loud:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACIDCREW

Again it was a nice year with you guys and i hope the next one will be just as much fun. :ac:

As a little surprise gimmick i thought about a little ac history show so i collected all our old homepages and uploaded them. Hope you'll have fun :wink1:

First of all there was the freewebs site esn made which we used in the first weeks after the crew was established.
I was realy surprised when i found out that its still there.
-> Ac freewebs

After that i startet learning HTML so i wrote Ac's first independent website which we hosted at some webspace which belonged to my internet contract. By that time we also got our first top level domain (acidcrew.de). Before that we used the second level domain "acidcrew.de.tt" which is also still in use.
-> Ac V1

Probably around a half year later Ac V2 was released which was actualy pretty ugly i was still a noob in web development stuff and that was my first no-frame script.
-> Ac V2

In the same year (2007) tobsch and I planed to make some special birhtday versions of the website which was unfortunately never released so this is actualy a world premiere.
-> Ac V2 Birthday 1
-> Ac V2 Birthday 2

Some month later i rewrote V2 and upadted it to V2.2 which was the one we had before this one so you probably still know it.
-> Ac V2.2

And yea thats it now we are at Ac V3 and who knows what will be next year :)

Hope you enjoyed this little history tour and now lets have a nice birthday!

http://upload.acidcrew.com/images/1255783641/bamba_s.jpg
the answer to life, the universe, and everything
it´s not important what they do...important is that they do
i have a cup i dont care and you have a cup you dont care so if we calculate cup + cup it could be something amazing
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Bamba's Aim Bamba's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger Bamba's Yahoo
MiiMeK
Board Member

[*] posted on 6.8.09 at 14:35 Reply With Quote

Oh :loveit:
Happy Birthday acidcrew
you are with the nicest Crew in THPS ! :exclamation:
its wonderful guys !
you have Skills !
you have all
what a clan needs

HAPPY BiRTHDAY !!!

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member MiiMeK's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger MiiMeK's Yahoo
$ky

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6.8.09 at 14:51 Reply With Quote

y0 y0 y0 Ac is 3 years old <3
im as proud as fuck to be in this nice crew <3
we have good times and bad in these years .. some inactive times and active times .. but we still exist PROPS for us i think !!

Lets open the beer and cheers guys

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3485/siggeyba5.jpg
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member %24ky's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger %24ky's Yahoo
idunno

[*] posted on 6.8.09 at 16:40 Reply With Quote

Its been fun playing with you guys over past years and this is a great crew, even though I've only joined recently.

I guess there's only one thing left to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACIDCREW
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
KhaliD
Board Member

Mood: No fucking

[*] posted on 6.8.09 at 17:26 Reply With Quote

:ac:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACIDCREW :ac:

:chears:

http://i42.tinypic.com/hum5ic.jpg
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member KhaliD's Aim KhaliD's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger KhaliD's Yahoo
LimiTed
Learning to post

Mood: Don´t Start, be Smart

[*] posted on 6.8.09 at 19:02 Reply With Quote

Happy Birthday to you ,
Happy Birthday To you,
Happy Birthday Dear Ac
Happy Bithday to you!!

YYEEAAHH!!

-
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member LimiTed's Aim LimiTed's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger LimiTed's Yahoo
wodky

Mood: fell the acid

[*] posted on 6.8.09 at 22:58 Reply With Quote

That's really nice that we still exist and hoping for a long time, I dunno what to say, feel the acid and have a nice day laughing out loud

HAAPPYYY BIRTHDDAYY :ac:AAACCCIIDDDCREW:ac: !!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_:ac2:_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4900/wodkyacsignaturemv9.png
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member wodky's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger wodky's Yahoo
3xxi
Board Member

Mood: pwn the H@cker

[*] posted on 7.8.09 at 13:12 Reply With Quote

gratulation(mabruk in arabic xD) happyy birthdaayyy from me too keep on rolling guys

:wishes::wishes::wishes::wishes::wishes::wishes::wishes::wishes::wishes:

http://kyi.211321.org/bilder/exxisigna.jpg
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member 3xxi's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger
stofman

Mood: JuulDuv @ PS3

[*] posted on 7.8.09 at 14:42 Reply With Quote

happy birthday to us. happy birthday to us happy birthday dear acidcrew happy birthday to us
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
tobsch
Administrator

Mood: la li lu

[*] posted on 19.8.09 at 13:33 Reply With Quote

as allways, i'm late for our birthday, cause i'm allways on vacation on the 6th august....

but better late than never:

!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACIDCREW!!!

:wishes::wishes::ac2::ac2::wishes::wishes:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9238/sigdiablo321.png

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5202/userbaracwm6.png

silly is a state of mind, stupid a way of life.

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."
Barney Stinson
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member tobsch's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger
 Pages:  1  2
Post new thread Poll:

Back to top 2006-2017 Acidcrew | About | Contact 706014